Best cupcakes?

Try the Grey Stuff, it's delicious :-)

Seriously, though I really liked the Master's Cupcake at BOG. The Chocolate Timbale at Grand Floridian Cafe was good also. Those are the only two cupcakes I've had at Disney and both were delicious.

Just want to say that cupcakes are not my thing, but we’ve gotten the Butterfinger cupcake and many other great dessert items from the bakery at Sunshine Seasons. They made a fabulous strawberry shortcake back in the day. :)

I've had mixed feelings with a lot of Disney's cupcakes. They look good and are huge but don't taste great. I do love the strawberry cupcake from Be Our Guest. The Master's Cupcake wasn't as flavorful to me.

I've had mixed feelings with a lot of Disney's cupcakes. They look good and are huge but don't taste great. I do love the strawberry cupcake from Be Our Guest. The Master's Cupcake wasn't as flavorful to me.
The specialty cupcakes normally are good but the ones on the buffets or you get for birthdays, anniversaries are bland

Just want to say that cupcakes are not my thing, but we’ve gotten the Butterfinger cupcake and many other great dessert items from the bakery at Sunshine Seasons. They made a fabulous strawberry shortcake back in the day. :)

Interesting. I have never seen the Butterfinger cupcake at Sunshine Seasons (food court in the Land at Epcot). In fact, the cupcake selection at Sunshine Seasons has always been surprisingly small. The only place I have ever seen the Butterfinger Cupcake was at Starring Rolls at Disney's Hollywood Studios, which closed, and in the Trolley Car Cafe (Starbucks) at Disney's Hollywood Studios although they call it something else.

I'd love to see the Butterfingers cupcake at Sunshine Seasons. I loved it at Starring Rolls, but until after Toy Story Land Opens and the hype dies down a little, I'm avoiding MG -err DHS.

I'd love to see the Butterfingers cupcake at Sunshine Seasons. I loved it at Starring Rolls, but until after Toy Story Land Opens and the hype dies down a little, I'm avoiding MG -err DHS.

FYI, it's called "Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch" cupcake now. Just mentioning it in case you spot it elsewhere.

Interesting. I have never seen the Butterfinger cupcake at Sunshine Seasons (food court in the Land at Epcot). In fact, the cupcake selection at Sunshine Seasons has always been surprisingly small. The only place I have ever seen the Butterfinger Cupcake was at Starring Rolls at Disney's Hollywood Studios, which closed, and in the Trolley Car Cafe (Starbucks) at Disney's Hollywood Studios although they call it something else.

I’m talking 2010. I’m fairly certain my son got a butterfinger cupcake, and I thought it looked awesome and had a taste. :)

The PB&J cupcake at Sunshine Seasons was delicious when I had it in December. The cupcake itself is pretty too - edible flowers on top!

That cupcake is gorgeous! I saw it in the Food Blog Cupcake Challenge video. :)

I feel like the cupcakes are not as good as they used to be.... Havent tried the strawberry one from BOG-- will try that on my upcoming trip.

Live near a sprinkles in NYC. I find them to be not good at all...

One food item I really look forward to at DW are their cupcakes. Luuuv!
We have not been to DW in about 5 years.

What are the best places for cupcakes and what is your favorite cupcake? Is there a list of the different types of cupcakes at the various DW hotels?

The Disney Food Blog just uploaded a 12+ minute video on some of the best cupcakes that can be found around WDW! I highly recommend the vanilla "Belle" cupcake. I got mine from Big Top Souvenirs in Magic Kingdom, but I know they can be found all over the property. Enjoy!!!

The Butterfinger cupcake is amazing! It's available at several places. The Master's cupcake with the grey stuff is very good. I've had Sprinkles here at home and they are OK, not great. I did not like Erin McKenna's at all. My fave snack is the Carrot Cake cookie. It's available at Sweet Spells in HS and I did get it at the shop at the Boardwalk, too. Not the bakery - the one at the resort. The cupcakes at the Boardwalk Bakery are a bit hit or miss. We've had good ones and stale ones so.... The video with the cupcake challenge looks really fun!

I like the vanilla Belle cupcake, but I liked the Cinderella one even more. (no longer made. They are close, but Cindy was a little better for me)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter