Best directions from DL to San Pedro pier

Marilynbn

I LOVE DISNEY! DIS member since 1999
We will be going on a 4 day cruise out of San Pedro after our trip to DL. What is the quickest, most direct route? Specific directions are most appreciated. We are staying at the Grand Californian. Much thanks... Marilyn :cool1:

Here's the easiest route to explain:

- Drive north on Harbor Blvd (the street adacent to DL on the east) to the 91 freeway.

- Go west (left) on the 91 fwy 20 miles to the 110 South.

- Exit the 110 South at the Terminal Island exit.

Here's a map that shows Disneyland & the San Pedro Harbor (no pier there), where the Disney Magic sailed from last year:

11450map_la_oc1.jpg

This route is easy:

From Grand Californian Hotel self-parking lot - turn left onto Disneyland Drive, go past Ball, and get on the 5 Fwy South, continue to the 22 Fwy West, which will run into the 405 Fwy North (San Diego Fwy), continue to the 110 South (Harbor Fwy), and get off on the Harbor Blvd exit (not to be confused with the Harbor in Anaheim). Stay in the right-hand lane to go on Harbor Blvd (left lane takes you over the Vincent Thomas Bridge). At the street light continue straight - right to the cruise line parking lot.

11450IMG_8040-med.JPG

Here is a post I did back when we were discussing arriving at the San Pedro harbor: Arriving at San Pedro w/pics

Here is an interactive map on Google where you can zoom in & out to see possible routes:

Map on Google

Wow, thanks you guys! I knew I came to the right place to ask this question! Great pictures. Marilyn :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter