Best Disney Board Game Ever?

babs33

Earning My Ears
Hi there! Apologies if this has been asked before...

Just wondering everyone's favorite Disney board game? I've been browsing Amazon to add to my collection (Have: Disney Scene It, Disney Monopoly and Disney Apples to Apples)...came across Disney Trivial Pursuit but the prices are crazy high! It appears to be advertised as a "collectible" item now.

Any other must-have Disney-themed/Disney trivia board games out there that are somewhat challenging for Disnerds?

The Magic Kingdom board game is a good one, it's only available used but I got a pretty nice version for about $30 on ebay. It's just like a day in the Magic Kingdom: you try to visit one attraction in each of the Lands, and maybe grab a Mickey/Donald autograph along the way. It's a simple game but provides a quick Disney fix.

magickingdomgame.jpg

The Magic Kingdom board game is a good one, it's only available used but I got a pretty nice version for about $30 on ebay. It's just like a day in the Magic Kingdom: you try to visit one attraction in each of the Lands, and maybe grab a Mickey/Donald autograph along the way. It's a simple game but provides a quick Disney fix.

View attachment 319201

That looks awesome! I notice that it has Sleeping Beauty Castle instead of Cinderella Castle, though everything else seems to be MK specific. I saw a version of this with a Monorail included too! I love the attraction pieces and now want a copy of this game just for those.

That looks awesome! I notice that it has Sleeping Beauty Castle instead of Cinderella Castle, though everything else seems to be MK specific. I saw a version of this with a Monorail included too! I love the attraction pieces and now want a copy of this game just for those.
It is awesome! (At least for Disney lovers.) Even though it's named for MK, there is an interesting mix of Magic Kingdom and Disneyland attractions in the game, and it's great for nostalgia with all the attractions that aren't around any more.

What about the Haunted Mansion Game of Life or the Tower of Terror Clue game? Where could I purchase those games?

View attachment 319201

Yes! We bought this game off Ebay for our son for his birthday -- several months before taking our boys to Disney World for the first time. We played it a ton leading up to our trip and it helped add to the anticipation of their first Disney vacation. It's still one of my son's favorites and he asks to play it quite frequently.

My sons love the Tower of Terror version of Clue! They kept looking at it in the gift shops, but it was pricey. When we got back I waited until DisneyStore.com was having a sale and bought it then. Surprised them with it for Christmas that year. They're teens and still like to pull it out and play!

View attachment 319201
I picked up that game at a close-out store. Haven't played it and think I set it up like one time. Still nice to have, though. A buddy of mine found an old Magic Kingdom-based board game at a thrift shop. Can't remember the name of it.

I love the Disney Monopoly game, mostly for the hilarious property values. In what universe is the Widow Tweed's Farm worth more than all of Neverland?

I bought the Magic Kingdom game when it came out and we love it. We also love playing Disney Monopoly and Trivial Pursuit.
The kids like playing the Disney Yahtzee instead of the regular one.

Does anyone have the Haunted Mansion life game? It says there are hidden mickeys. I can't find any. :(

I just watched a video on the Disney version of Code Names. Has anyone ever played? Looking for a decent challenge!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!