Best Epcot Restaurant for Kids (aside from Garden Grill & Akershus)

Gary Stocker

DIS Veteran
We have a breakfast reservation at Garden Grill another day.

Thinking Biergarten for dinner on another due to the band/atmosphere.

Any thoughts on any other World Showcase dinners that the kids would enjoy? All the others seem pretty "fancy" aside from Akershus, which we did last trip.

Thanks!

Rose and Crown and Biergarten are our favorites over in Epcot/WS area. My kids LOVE the fish and chips at R&C and Biergarten has a buffet with a ton to choose from--and my daughter is picky. She was happy with the nudel gratin, rotisserie chicken and veggies. We liked the show and the atmosphere (and the giant beers lol)

Rose and Crown and Biergarten are our favorites over in Epcot/WS area. My kids LOVE the fish and chips at R&C and Biergarten has a buffet with a ton to choose from--and my daughter is picky. She was happy with the nudel gratin, rotisserie chicken and veggies. We liked the show and the atmosphere (and the giant beers lol)
Giant beers are a factor indeed.
I figure the Rose and Crown quick service (Yorkshire?) is sufficient for the fish and chips urge we will get earlier.
I also was thinking maybe Marrakesh for the belly dancers but, like your wee one, my kids are pretty picky as well.

Appreciate it!

Biergarten and Teppan Edo are so much fun. My kids love the live music and dance floor at Biergarten. They also the chef cooking right in front of them at Teppan Edo.

My kids may have been unique but they loved Restaurant Marrakesh, and on follow up trips they wanted to go back.

DD 13, liked Chef's de France, Via Napolli & Tutto Italia when she was younger. Now she enjoys Spice Road Table, Chef's de France, Tutto Gusto & Trattoria al Forno (at the Broadwalk).

It is also fun to snack around World Showcase trying different things from the quick service locations (tacos from Mexico, Fish & Chips from England, etc.)

Glad to hear that R&C was a hit. We plan to go there in May.

My kids have really enjoyed Teppan Edo, San Angel Inn, and Coral Reef. The only Epcot restaurant they haven’t liked was Via Napoli because they put a char on the pizza crust which is a no go for my kids.

Biergarten is our family’s favorite every trip. We usually try to eat there twice each vacation even! Fun atmosphere and great food!

Our family really likes Tepan Edo. When the kids were younger we did Biergarten a lot, mostly for DH. But we have picky eaters and these days it hasn't been a hit for them.

Teppan Edo and Coral Reef. Eating by the giant aquarium is a big hit with our kids, even at their current ages (12,18 and 21)

We have a breakfast reservation at Garden Grill another day.

Thinking Biergarten for dinner on another due to the band/atmosphere.

Any thoughts on any other World Showcase dinners that the kids would enjoy? All the others seem pretty "fancy" aside from Akershus, which we did last trip.

Thanks!
My kids love San Angel Inn. Always ask for a water table. It's ok Mexican food, but nothing to write home about. But kids love the ambience and water view.

Appreciate all the feedback, everyone.

With my son and I having a shellfish allergy (why didn't you say that in the first place!?) probably would be reluctant to go to a hibachi or a seafood restaurant. Have seen videos of Coral Reef and it looks pretty cool (although I do kind of find it a little strange to be eating fish while watching fish swim by;)

Chefs de France has been super accommodating to children in our experience. Also Via Napoli was wonderful for the kiddos.

Was thinking Teppan Edo for my Dad + 8 yr old son only voy-age, but is the seating like how they do it at Benihana? I.e. if only two people, we would have to sit with other folks? Love you fellow Disney peeps, and no offense intended, but we need our own space.

Was thinking Teppan Edo for my Dad + 8 yr old son only voy-age, but is the seating like how they do it at Benihana? I.e. if only two people, we would have to sit with other folks? Love you fellow Disney peeps, and no offense intended, but we need our own space.
Yes, the tables seat 8 so you will be seated with others like at Biergarten.

Biergarten is incredibly fun for everyone. Not the greatest food in the world, but there are good choices and less adventurous choices for less adventurous eaters. The atmosphere is terrific, the kids are encouraged to run around and dance on the dance floor, the musicians are entertaining (especially the bells player). One of my favorites both as and adult and kid.

We have always loved Teppan Edo. It's always a fun time. The food is good and even my one picky one loved it. Its still a must do on every trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!