Best Epcot Restaurant for Kids (aside from Garden Grill & Akershus)

We just had a great time with kids (4 including one very picky eater) at Marrakesh. They sat us along a banquette in the corner where my kids were comfortable and could squirm as much as they wanted without bothering other people. They had a great view of the music and dancing. The restaurant was loud and busy, meaning our noisy brood didn’t cause a disturbance. Also they had mint chocolate chip ice cream for dessert.

glad to find this thread. I am on the fence about Biergarten, but my daughter is also allergic to shellfish so I've been reluctant to book Coral Reef. We've already done Akershus. There are so many options at Epcot I feel bad saying I wish we were going without kids!

DD 13, liked Chef's de France, Via Napolli & Tutto Italia when she was younger. Now she enjoys Spice Road Table, Chef's de France, Tutto Gusto & Trattoria al Forno (at the Broadwalk).

It is also fun to snack around World Showcase trying different things from the quick service locations (tacos from Mexico, Fish & Chips from England, etc.)
Agreed....

My son(14) has loved eating snacks around the World Showcase for years. He is a picky eater, my husband eats most things, and I do not eat a lot of meat. So, this "touring meal" allows everyone to find something. We typically take turns where each person gets a country. After several trips he has favorite countries.

He will not go into Biergarten because of the "noise".

Via Napolli was great for children as well as Biergarten. Biergarten especially because the kids are encouraged to participate in activities happening at the stage in the center of the restaurant.

My 8 yo has been obsessed with France and wants to go to the actual country...so I'm taking her to Chef's de France instead. :artist: :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!