Best first trip ADR??

newtodis

Disney Lover!
We're going with friends in Nov/Dec and it will be their first trip. Our family's been several times recently so we've got our list of "must dos" or "want to trys". What's the best place to take this group (I'm thinking breakfast just because there's a large group of us and it's usually the cheapest meal)?

Chef Mickey's - our family usually goes at like 7am for breakfast then heads to MK (my boys are usually up by 5:30 so we're happy to take the super early ADRs!!)
Crystal Palace - we went with another family last year and my DS5 LOVES the "triangle cinnamon toast" - so much in fact that by the grace of God I bought a Disney cookbook and the recipie was in there and I have to make it probably three times a month!
CRT - we ate there last Dec when we went for my b-day and it was a hit with everyone! (I'm the only girl in our family!!) DH has said he would like to go back here again. I'm thinking this might be a fun spot to take our friends this time since the two girls in that family certainly have the princess mindset! :goodvibes
Tusker House - the boys love this place and we love getting into AK early! We've been lucky enough to get ADRs pre-opening every single time!! I've amazing two families that we previously traveled with by making the ressies before the park opens! :rolleyes1
Ohana - I'd like to try this for breakfast this trip as my DS3 LOVES Sticha (pronounced Stitch-ya :goodvibes).

That's about it I think for the sit down meals....I don't know that we'll do all of them but we're gonna try. The rest will be at the house we're renting to help save cash and actually be able to enjoy each other's company instead of screaming over everyone else in the place. Our family will also have the Tables in Wonderland card which will help with the cost of the meals.

So, what's the best place to go for a first trip - something from my list or try something else?? Other family is boyfriend/girlfriend parents (not married yet) and DS14 (her son) and DD13 (his daughter) and will be the first "trip" they'll all be taking together. I'm hoping it all goes well! :goodvibes

I see Crystal Palace is on your list. This is a must do for us. I love that place, the atmosphere, the food (we do dinner) and the characters.

But something not on your list is Whispering Canyon Cafe. We love this restaurant too. It is at WL, a simple boat ride from MK. It is western themed where the wait staff "do antics" as your server. Very fun, especially for kids. Also the food is pretty good there. I would suggest that adr as well.

I see Crystal Palace is on your list. This is a must do for us. I love that place, the atmosphere, the food (we do dinner) and the characters.

But something not on your list is Whispering Canyon Cafe. We love this restaurant too. It is at WL, a simple boat ride from MK. It is western themed where the wait staff "do antics" as your server. Very fun, especially for kids. Also the food is pretty good there. I would suggest that adr as well.

Thanks! We've never tried that one. I'll have to look into it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter