Pirate mask kit

Suncatchers

Treasure map sticker set (OT)

Foam boat kit

Pirate eye patches

Pirate bandanas

Pirate footballs

Tumbler/waterbottles

I am so totally new to this! A question - we've only ever sailed Royal Caribbean before, and, from what I understood, we couldn't bring on alcohol. Do I have to hide 25 bottles of booze in a tampon box?
there is another option to look into and that is boxing and mailing your gifts to the cruise line and the box can be waiting in your stateroom when you get there. just a thought that can be explored. I know people do it with pirate costumes and other large bulky items.

How do you propose to get a pop-up hamper into a FE pocket? and, since I don't do laundry on a cruise, I, personally, would have to throw out all the other stuff (except the clothes pins..... maybe. And would I want to pack the pop-up? doubtful.)
Great idea just curious...unless this is a different, much smaller, pop-up than I have ever seen.........
actually the one I took on our last 7 day cruise folded up small and flat and he a tie to keep it in place.. I think a laundry kit is a great gift!! Even if you don't use a pop up hamper a cheap nylon bag works great too.

What great ideas all!!!! I took LOTS of notes :) My idea list so far is below:

Local BBQ

Local spice jar

Local Chocolate

Magnet from home state

Tote bag with sihouette disney family silhouettes

Decoupaged picture frame or custom mats

Postcards to send home

CDs

Pens & paper

Scavenger hunt

Custom water bottles

Customized starbucks cups

Deck guide

Highlighters

Jewelry

Coasters

Caribbean Rum Cake Recipe Book

Customized buckets

Customized write your own board books

Kids-draw your favorite memory book

Customized tray

Bottle opener key chains

Disney socks

Eye masks

Mickey mani kit

Bows

Tiaras

Disney park magnets

Pirate mask kit

Suncatchers

Treasure map sticker set (OT)

Foam boat kit

Pirate eye patches

Pirate bandanas

Pirate footballs

Tumbler/waterbottles
One VERY nice idea to Share if you give tumblers, is "Make your Own Milkshakes". The DCL cups are too small, but now that the Dream class has added Sweet on You and Vanellope's, I'm terrified my DS will try to order many, Upcharged, milk shakes each day. He WILL be given a cup and told he can go get soft serve and milk and make his own. Also, for those worried about washing, I learned this tip and, if I give tumblers, will include. Before you travel, take a piece of paper towel. (The select-a-size ones work Great.) Place 1-2 drops of dish soap on the towel. Fold the paper towel over into a small square and place in a ziplock. Instant, pre-soaped, wash cloth. Very easy to use. SO wish I'd known this trick when we first sailed and my DS was 3 yo. You can leave the cups to air dry, and it just works so simply and easily!

One VERY nice idea to Share if you give tumblers, is "Make your Own Milkshakes". The DCL cups are too small, but now that the Dream class has added Sweet on You and Vanellope's, I'm terrified my DS will try to order many, Upcharged, milk shakes each day. He WILL be given a cup and told he can go get soft serve and milk and make his own. Also, for those worried about washing, I learned this tip and, if I give tumblers, will include. Before you travel, take a piece of paper towel. (The select-a-size ones work Great.) Place 1-2 drops of dish soap on the towel. Fold the paper towel over into a small square and place in a ziplock. Instant, pre-soaped, wash cloth. Very easy to use. SO wish I'd known this trick when we first sailed and my DS was 3 yo. You can leave the cups to air dry, and it just works so simply and easily!

Wait how are you making a milkshake without a blender

Thanks for the dish soap idea. My cup from the drink of the day got so sticky I just stopped using it.

Before you travel, take a piece of paper towel. (The select-a-size ones work Great.) Place 1-2 drops of dish soap on the towel. Fold the paper towel over into a small square and place in a ziplock. Instant, pre-soaped, wash cloth. Very easy to use. SO wish I'd known this trick when we first sailed and my DS was 3 yo. You can leave the cups to air dry, and it just works so simply and easily!

I did this with a sponge, cut it into 6 pieces, easy for daily cleaning.

Wowie!!! These are SO nice!!! And so fun!! We gave personalized, engraved gifts and didn’t receive much feedback either. Maybe our gift was too out there LOL!

Thank you. I really was so unsure. I had received a kitchen towel on our first cruise and every time I use it it makes me smile.

Something I would like, very nice!

Thank you. I will do something similar for the next cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter