• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best flea/tick protection

LML

Earning My Ears
We were at FW over the Christmas break and our dog got several ticks on her. We went out and purchased a tick collar. Smudge has short fur so noticing fleas and ticks were easy. This was the first time travelling with her in the winter and I did not think ahead to know there would be a problem. We have a future leaderdog puppy living with us for a year. She's an (long thick hair) 11 month old german shepard. We won't be able to notice ticks on her. What product would other pet owners suggest/use?

We get Frontline from our Vet. You use it once a month. You could apply it about a week before you went and it would cover you for a while.

94 days to go

WE use Frontline (Top Spot) as well and it works for our collie. I think you can use it once every three months just for fleas, but for ticks once a month. We try to limit the expose to chemicals on our dog due to health problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter