Best Food at Epcot?

cbellasmomma

Mouseketeer
Any suggestions for the best walk around food at Epcot? We are going for 2 days.

*Edited to add: My daughter and I - she is 13 and has a great pallet. We love all types of food!

Who is in your party? What do you like? Best is highly subjective. There is a Restaurant Forum here on the DIS where you will get better responses.

Who is in your party? What do you like? Best is highly subjective. There is a Restaurant Forum here on the DIS where you will get better responses.
Edited my post :) I just want suggestions because I feel like we usually just grab whatever we see when we are hungry but want to seek out instead this time. Fish N Chips for sure are on our list!

Walk around food, hum....

None :) I can not walk and drink or eat!

DH likes the counter service at the Mexican Pavilion.

Favorite CS for meals - Sunshine Seasons in the Land, Tangierine Cafe in Morocco and Katsura Grill in Japan. Snacks in France, Germany and Norway

Fish and chips will be the easiest to eat and walk. My dad always likes the bratwurst at Germany. It was better back in the day when you could get the huge pretzel as the side/dessert. You could find plenty of good sandwiches at the quick service in the back of France. That is personally my favorite quick service in Epcot.

Any suggestions for the best walk around food at Epcot? We are going for 2 days.

*Edited to add: My daughter and I - she is 13 and has a great pallet. We love all types of food!

I’m as advocate of anything from Morocco. I’ve never been disappointed there. Also Mexico has amazing nachos and China’s egg rolls are a great snack. Refreshment port in Canada also has great poutine. Also PP mentioned Fish and Chips and I couldn’t agree with it more.

Cronut at Taste Track. Usually there is a seasonal one and a plain one. Both are great. Of course, the seasonal one is more interesting.

Also stop by the France Pavilion. The QS there is well regarded by many. Not a fan of the current crepe shop though I'm hoping the newly announced one will hew more to Parisian street food.

Best snack places are the bakery in Norway, Karamel Kuche in Germany, the bakery or ice cream shop in France, and especially if it's a very hot day the kakigori in Japan (shaved ice). My favorite QS places are Sunshine Seasons and the Mexico QS. Favorite TS are La Hacienda, Chefs de France, Spice Road Table, Akershus, and Biergarten.

Festival food. That's my favorite place to eat at Epcot. All the outdoor kitchens.

These are my go to things that i have "discovered" over the years. Some is only for adults, some of it is for everyone.

Caramel Corn from the German Bakery in the Germany pavilion. Get the white paper bag. Not the clear plastic. The white paper bag is fresh and its right next to the cashier. Its insanely good. But eat it right away(its a small bag), it has no preservatives and is very buttery caramel. So it only stays crunchy for like an hour.

Any of the Beer in the Japan pavilion. The drink booth in the the middle of the pavilion out in the open.

Green Tea Ice Cream from Katsura Grill in Japan. So refreshing.

Noodle Gratin from the permanent Germany quick service in the back of the pavilion. Great baked mac n cheese. Kids love this and adults love it too.

"Tipsy Ducks in Love" Cocktail from the "Joy of Tea" stand in China. Its alcoholic iced coffee. Its dangerously easy to get wasted on this. Its a generous pour and its delicious. Its so good. Plus they always have some type of fried dumpling type dish there to eat as well.

Poutine from Refreshment Port Next to Canada. French fries and gravy, cant go wrong. They always have a special one as well which is fun.

Anything from Kringla Bakery in Norway. I like the Lefse and the Troll Horn.

Italy pavilion, in one of the gift shops on the front right of the pavilion you can get little individual Italian chocolates. They are really good if you like Hazelnut and they are a perfect dessert bite that is portioned for you.

Japan has an area at the very back of the gift shop with tons of sweet and savory treats. Its fun to just pick something to try something new.

Morocco has Baklava in the Tangerine Cafe quick service that is really good. Most of the food there is great.

"Welsh Dragon" Cocktail from the bar inside Rose and Crown. You can just go in and get this to go.

Fish n Chips from the Yorkshire fish shop in England

Crepe (any kind) from the crepe stand in France. Located along the lake side of the pavilion.

The Brioche Ice Cream Sandwich in France(you pick the flavor) is really great.

I think that's about it.

Not a stretch for taste buds (nothing really is in Epcot) but, we're so looking forward to eating the fish & chips from Yorkshire. I think Spice Rd Table and Tutto Gusto offer higher quality small plates to share, but you'll be seated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!