Best Giraffe Views at Kidani?

gardenrooms

Mouseketeer
Unofficial Guide has a whole room recommendation thing but frankly it seems inconsistent and I can't figure it out. They say north-facing rooms overlooking Kudu Trail in a certain location then list a bunch that don't seem to be.

We have a savannah view 1 bedroom. I really want to make a room request that looks towards an area likely to hve giraffes to make it special for my grandson. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help.

387862C3-5A1B-4137-947D-B3E82A065584.jpeg We had a 1 bedroom on the 4th floor in the sunset Savanna. I can’t remember the room number but we were 4 doors down from center of the building where the lobby is. Great views of giraffes and other animals. Had to edit the photo to post it.

Last edited:

We will be on Sunset Savannah for ten days in about two weeks. Pretty much anywhere we've stayed on Sunset Savannah, we get decent giraffe action. I usually request lower floor for viewing animals. Also close to lobby, which is generally close to pool as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter