Best Guess on Added Expenes

DisneyPoly

<font color=0000FF>A Dream is a Wish your Heart Ma
Can anyone give me a ballpark figure on the amount of money I will spend (family of 2 adults, 4 children) on a 7 night cruise if I use Disney's guidelines for tipping, have one drink per adult at dinner and not including excursions.

Thank you!

We cruised this past June, 2 adults, 2 kids, no excursions (we did go to Coki Beach on our own), no spa, a couple drinks each a day, no soda mugs, a couple of souveneers each, more photos at Shutters than I thought we would! ($200!)..., brunch at Palos, including all our tips we brought $1200 for extras and spent about $1,000 of it....

We are a family of 4, 2 adults, 2 13 year olds. We had the $50 first time cruisers credit. We left the recommended tips, had brunch at Palo's, dinner at Palo's, DH bought a beer mug, I purchased at least 1 drink per day. We bought popcorn and snacks for the movies. The twins did the Teen excursion on CC and they each got one arcade card. We bought a couple of pictures at shutters. We charged a whopping $520 to our stateroom account :-)D ) We didn't go overboard and I was very pleased to say the least. The only expense that really wasn't on here, was our car rental at Avis on St. Martin. Which was $50, the $67 we spent at Kmart for 6 bottles of Liquor to take home on St. Thomas and $50 for t-shirts at Hard Rock Cafe.
There is a lot to do without spending a lot of money. I think that it is important to know... that you can go as cheap or as expensive as you want. And still have a wonderful time. We took 2 -12paks of pop on board and I brought a bottle of tequila and mix for margaritas that we shared with friends that we met on this board. Excursions can take a lot of money. With 4 children... if you are doing beach type excursions it might be cheaper to ge a car and drive to the beaches your self.

Have a wonderful time.
smiles Patty
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We are a family of six. Our kids aren't big pop drinkers so we don't buy the pop card or sticker. We have spent any where from $1200 to $2000 extra over the cruise, air, transfers and tips. Since we have to get two state rooms that would be $600 to $1000 per stateroom. It depends on excursions, and how much you spend in the gift shops and at shutters on photos. Our last cruise we didn't buy many photos but the first cruise we bought several. You can control how much you spend. Our amount would be considered high by some people and low by others. Kathy

The specialty drinks of the day are right around $4.50 - so if you had one each day your drink tab would be under $32.00 per each adult.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter