Best HS restaurant?

To me it's clear cut, Prime Time. I've been to Disney almost 20 times in the past 30 years, and I don't think there was a single trip we did not go there. We love the food, and I have always felt the wait staff have been able to read our party to know how far they should go with the antics. We've always enjoyed them but to a more mild degree, and I don't feel there have been too many experiences where they were over the top.

I’m not a mamma Melrose fan, but the rest are all solid for what they are. But Hollywood Brown Derby is the foodie place. I love the lounge and can usually get the full menu there. The food is worthy of its signature designation

None of them are great but we like
50s P/T then Mama Melrose...not a big fan of Sci Fi

If you ask my 12-year-old daughter where the best place to eat at DHS is, she would answer "Epcot."
I agree with your daughter. We ate at 50's PT in October and it was awful. Noisy, food wasn't that good (kind of dry and tasteless) and even with an ADR, we had to wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!