Best International Theme Park

What is your favorite International park?

• Walt Disney Studios Park

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tokyo Disneyland

• Shanghai Disneyland

• Total voters

JacobWolfley1955

Earning My Ears
I have not been to any on the national parks but the one I would like to see is Tokyo DisneySea. I wanted to ask the people who have gone to the international parks, what is your favorite.

I haven’t been to Shanghai yet but have been to the rest and gave DLP the nod over TDS. It’s got a few more rides, many of which are superior to those in the US, and several cool walk through attractions.

Did you like the Disney Studios Park?
It was okay. It’s my least favorite of the Disney parks I’ve been to, but it’s not bad. We only had two days for both parks so we ended up spending a day and a half in DLP and only a half a day in WDS. I wish I could have caught Cinemagic.

For me, it's not even a contest. Tokyo DisneySea. There's not another park remotely like it.

I've been everywhere but Paris, and Tokyo is my favourite resort all around, with DS as my favourite! BFF was on that trip with us, and has done all the parks and still loved TDS the best!!

Part of it is the originality of it, the true beauty of the park, the atmosphere, Mermaid Lagoon & the Arabian Coast! Tokyo has some incredible attractions, rides, and just in general Japan was amazing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter