Best lunch spot at Magic Kingdom

Tulip2796

Mouseketeer
Hi All. I'm looking for lunch recommendations for MK. We got AP's less than a year ago and are still working on figuring out our go-to restaurants. Will be at MK soon and will have lunch there (adults and kids) and looking for recommendations. Tired of the usual chicken finger, cheeseburger, fried food places. Thanks!

BOG has always been my favorite lunch spot. Plaza is a close second.

I'll second Pecos Bill's for a great QS lunch.

If you're willing to sit down and rest a bit, I've had a lot of luck with both the Plaza Restaurant and Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch.

Columbia Harbor House is currently my favorite quick service in the park. BOG is nice if you can get a reservation since it's air conditioned and you don't have to struggle to find a table. Skippers Canteen has unique food and I've found it's pretty easy to find a ADR for it. I would check out some menus online and see if anything jumps out at you.

Not a huge fan of the CS at MK. CHH is ok as long as you stay away from the fried foods (we have always found the fried foods there to be way too oily).

We usually stick with TS when in MK. Skippers and LTT are good for either lunch or dinner. The Plaza is nice if you are looking for a TS that is satisfying enough without costing too much. The Wave at CR and GFC at GF are good meals without having to travel too far from MK and don't usually need too much of a heads up to get a table.

We loved Pecos Bill’s when we were there recently. Great selection and huge portions. The nachos were amazing and every topping you could want was on the toppings bar. The tacos are great too with a lot of meat in them.

Depends if you are looking for TS or CS.
CS - Pecos Bills (great toppings bar) or Columbia Harbour House
TS - Skipeer Canteen (more interesting menu) or Liberty Tree Tavern (more comfort food)
We ate at the Plaza earlier this year and the burgers were so greasy we had to leave the bottom bun as it was completely soaked with grease.

Pecos Bill's is our go-to for QS in MK. The food is decent and the portions are big enough to share. The toppings bar is a great bonus too! I usually get the chicken nachos and add topping from the bar.

TS lunch inside MK-- Hands down it's Skipper Canteen. This is a hidden gem of a restaurant, imho.
QS lunch inside MK -- Columbia Harbor House
QS lunch near MK (if you are willing to leave the park briefly) -- Captain Cook's at The Polynesian Resort is a nice mid-day escape.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!