Best lunch spot at Magic Kingdom

TS lunch: Liberty Tree Tavern - lots of Colony Salad, Fish & Chips, Pot Roast and the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake for dessert.
TS lunch: Skipper Canteen - some familiar and some unique entrees

CS lunch: Sleepy Hollow - Fruit & Nutella Waffle and Iced Coffee

Quick service Columbia Harbour House and Casey's

Table service Jungle Skippers Navigation

Did the Plaza last year for the first time, hugely disappointed as I'd heard so many good reviews. The server was not very good, the meatloaf was meh and I was served a half glass of wine, seriously, if that was the genuine serving of wine then have it in a smaller glass. The bread pudding was nothing special either.
CHH or BOG are great options, especially with QSDP.

TS lunch: Liberty Tree Tavern - lots of Colony Salad, Fish & Chips, Pot Roast and the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake for dessert.
TS lunch: Skipper Canteen - some familiar and some unique entrees

CS lunch: Sleepy Hollow - Fruit & Nutella Waffle and Iced Coffee
Fruit and Nutella Waffles, heaven on a plate.

Hi All. I'm looking for lunch recommendations for MK. We got AP's less than a year ago and are still working on figuring out our go-to restaurants. Will be at MK soon and will have lunch there (adults and kids) and looking for recommendations. Tired of the usual chicken finger, cheeseburger, fried food places. Thanks!

We really liked Liberty Tree Tavern - it was more than the usual chicken fingers, burgers, etc. And for me, the topper was the Boston Cream Pie, loved it more than Oooey Gooey Toffee Cake! They had a nice refreshing cherry/apple drink I liked too.

DH and I love Columbia House and Pecos Bill's for a quick lunch in the MK. However we eat early to avoid the crowds and long lines.

Columbia Harbor House is where it's at! The food is amazing, and the cost is fairly reasonable. Plus on a hot day you can go sit upstairs in the air condition and cool off while enjoying a nice meal at a good price :)

Be Our Guest is our favorite, I have two lunches booked there for our next trip. We're pretty ambivalent about QS in MK aside from that.

If it's a QS your looking for my personal favorite is Columbia Harbour House/
If it's a TS there are two that I like in Liberty Tree Tavern and Skipper Canteen; With Skipper Canteen being much higher in preference.

My family and I love Columbia Harbour House. Food is really good and nothing beats sitting upstairs. Relaxed, cool and not normally as crowded as downstairs.

In general MK is not my favorite park for food...We tend to visit these restaurants:
QS Pecos Bill, love the mini churros dessert and always use mobile app
TS paying out of pocket at Plaza
TS on dining plan, Liberty Tree Tavern

Upstairs in Columbia Harbor House is one of the calmest dining options in MK. I like sitting up there in the little room over the walk way and people watching as folks transition from Liberty Square to Fantasy Land... The food is delicious too!

Another option that no one has really mentioned is Pinocchio Village Haus. The food is ok, but what's really fun is sitting by the windows and waiving goodbye to everyone on It's a Small World as they leave on their trip around the world!

If you're willing to take a slightly longer break, walk over to Contempo Cafe at the Contemporary for a nice sandwich or catch the monorail or a boat over to the Grand Floridian and try Gasparilla Island Grill for really nice pizzas - DH loves it.
Contempo Cafe was going to be my recommendation as well. Was pleasantly surprised by the selection and quality of food there... and I didn't have to hunt for a table.

Contempo Cafe was going to be my recommendation as well. Was pleasantly surprised by the selection and quality of food there... and I didn't have to hunt for a table.

Glad to hear that! Someone said the peanut butter pie there was their favorite dessert, so I'm looking forward to a trip over there. Since I'll be solo, it's important to me not to have to hunt for a table (no one to "camp out" and hold a table as so many do).

Pecos Bills has been a family favorite for a very long time (30+ years). I do enjoy Columbia Harbor House in the park as well. Our last trip, we took a break from a rather cold January day (low 40s all day) and went to Captain Cooks for lunch. We loved it so much we returned for lunch before the end of our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter