Best lunch spot at Magic Kingdom

The Plaza. It counts as a table service credit so it’s better to pay out of pocket. The food is great, portions generous and the milkshakes are so scrumptious!

Peco's Bill's for the food, location, and ability to order ahead on the app.

Columbia Harbor House because of several food options and the upstairs seating.

Since you're tired of the standard places, I'd suggest trying Skipper Canteen. It's easy to get an ADR, and the food and theming are well done! We also had a good experience at Liberty Tree, though the food is more standard.

Another vote for Pecos Bill for QS (with Casey's Corner 2nd) and Skipper Canteen for TS (2nd would be Liberty Tree Tavern for me)

For the 5th or 6th time here, Columbia Harbor House. The Lobster Roll is good, we typically rotate between that and the Salmon. The salmon is grilled, not deep fried or battered and the fresh green beans are great with it. Enjoy!

We usually bounced out of the park for lunch and head over to the Poly. Nice break from the crowd, change of scenery, and a quick trip by monorail.

We tried Pecos Bill last year when we were at MK. TBH, we all thought the food had no taste. The chicken tacos and salsa were tasteless. We go to chili's and On the border frequently and there tex-mex is a million times better. Maybe I am in the minority but none of us were impressed.

We like CHH but one time their "white tuna" sandwich had dark tuna and was terrible. I went to return it to get something else and they credited me for both sandwiches that I bought. Maybe they ran out of white tuna? Sorry, not going to eat cat food for $10.

Any thoughts one way or another on Tortuga Tavern, The Friar's Nook, or The Lunching Pad?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts