"Best Man"

Hootiss

cheese and crackers
My little brother (6'5" 250lbs and 33yo, so not so little lol) has just asked me (his beautiful loving sis lol) to be his Best Man at his wedding. We are very close only 16 months apart, wait did I just give away how old I am! Anyways I am truely flattered and touched. Any advice?:goodvibes

Work long and hard on that best man speech!! People expect a good one. I've been a best man twice. The first time, I decided to wing it...disaster, especially after a few cocktails. It was far to jokey and a bit crude. My buddies loved it, but the rest of the wedding party, not so much! Second time, I worked on my speech for about a month, added both tender and funny moments, committed it to memory, took it easy on the cocktails until after the speech and killed it! The bride and groom loved it so much, they ended up asking me for a copy of it for their wedding book.

How nice for you, o beautiful sis. :goodvibes

Congrats to your brother and his bride-to-be.

Work on that heartfelt/meaningful speech. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter