Best milkshakes - not Beaches & Cream

DharmaLou

Once a Princess, Always a Princess
B&C will be closed for refurb during our trip. Anyplace else have any great milkshakes?

The Fountain.

Its at the Dolphin.

Try it.

:drinking1

Put it this way, I'm not the biggest fan of the Disney culinary experience. (it can be very good, but not my favorite ever) .... But the shakes at the Fountain, I will go out of my way for!

Ample Hills is hit or miss depending on your palate. The Fountain is much better IMHO but that's probably because Ample Hills is a little more adventurous. The rest are all just Edys that you can get at the grocery store. Not that Edys is a problem ;) but definitely try the Fountain sometime if you can. You can thank me later. :D

Sorry but the SciFi milkshakes are OUTSTANDING! I loooove the oreo shakes. If all you want is a shake, simply walk up and if you want, tell them you want to sit at the picnic tables in the back (which nobody ever sits in). Order shakes (ask for to go cups if you want) and voila.

The PB&J shake at 50's is also pretty amazing. You can also order those at the bar to go.

My rankings from best to less:
1. Ghirardelli Soda Fountain at Disney Springs.
2. D-Luxe Burger at Disney Springs
3. PB&J shake at 50's Primetime and the Tune-In Lounge in Hollywood Studios.

I've had others, but those 3 places are stand outs in my opinion. I have not tried Ample Hills..... yet.

My rankings from best to less:
1. Ghirardelli Soda Fountain at Disney Springs.
2. D-Luxe Burger at Disney Springs
3. PB&J shake at 50's Primetime and the Tune-In Lounge in Hollywood Studios.

I've had others, but those 3 places are stand outs in my opinion. I have not tried Ample Hills..... yet.
I've never had the shakes at Ghiradelli, only sundaes...because i love their sundaes so much and frankly, its OUT OF THIS WORLD and i cant imagine not having one. Maybe next time i'll order one of each. :lmao: I imagine the shakes there are pretty amazing.

I've never had the shakes at Ghiradelli, only sundaes...because i love their sundaes so much and frankly, its OUT OF THIS WORLD and i cant imagine not having one. Maybe next time i'll order one of each. :lmao: I imagine the shakes there are pretty amazing.

The milkshakes at Ghirardelli are the stuff of dreams, especially the chocolate one. The Chocolate ice cream there is made with Ghirardelli cocoa and is SO good!

The milkshakes at Ghirardelli are the stuff of dreams, especially the chocolate one. The Chocolate ice cream there is made with Ghirardelli cocoa and is SO good!
Damn. Im gonna have to try that next time! I almost died and went to heaven the first time i tried their sundaes. So i can only imagine how good the shakes are. :cloud9:

The Fountain.

Its at the Dolphin.

Try it.

:drinking1

Put it this way, I'm not the biggest fan of the Disney culinary experience. (it can be very good, but not my favorite ever) .... But the shakes at the Fountain, I will go out of my way for!

So much this!!!!!!!!

We love the ice cream at Ample Hills more than any other ice cream on property. Not really sure what is so “adventurous” on their menu, though...cookies and cream, chocolate cookies and cream, vanilla bean, strawberries and cream, peanut butter cup, etc. It’s rich and creamy and we make sure to stop there during every trip to WDW.

:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!