Best Non-Orlando WDW Ride videos

pirasha

Earning My Ears
Hey guys, So in keeping the Hype strong what are some super fun international Disney ride videos to watch? I stumbled onto the Shanghai POTC and it BLEW MY MIND. Like seriously.

My sister and I LOVE watching ride videos but want to avoid anything in Orlando to keep everything spoiler free. We haven't been in 10 years and I know there's been some additions and we love being surprised:) Also we can't be disappointed or over hyped if we don't know about it :) *side note...it is sooooo hard not to look up EVERYTHING about Pandora*

So...what's some fun/ park unique rides to look up that aren't in Orlando?

You took the one I was going to post, lol. I wish more people would do HQ videos of the Shanghai POTC because there was so much I wanted to see that he didn't turn the camera to look at. He could have done 10 videos and I would have watched them all.

- Indiana Jones Adventure - temple of the forbidden eye. WDW doesn't have one, but it is the same ride vehicle and track layout as Dinosaur.

Like Tower of Terror:
- Guardians of the galaxy ride at California Adventure
- Tokyo Disney Sea - Tower of Terror - different story line then the one in WDW

Like Haunted Mansion
- Disneyland - California
- Mystic Manor - Hong Kong Disneyland
- Disneyland Paris - Phantom Manor

- Disneyland Paris - the Ratatouille ride - we don't have one in WDW

- Roger Rabbit Cartoon Spin

- Journey to the center of the earth - Tokyo Disney Seas

- Radiator Springs Racers - California Adventure - similar ride mechanics to Test Track at Epcot

- Any video with the dragon underneath the Disneyland Paris Castle.

- The walk through Aladdin at Disneyland Paris.

That's about all I can think of at this moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter