Best place for a FULL breakfast at Universal or the Hotels?

BC

DIS Veteran
My husband is not a muffin man, so he wants a full breakfast such as eggs, grits, bacon, etc. Does anyone know where we can get that without driving into Orlando?

the Sunset grille at the HRH offers a buffet that is pretty good. We ate there in April of 2001 and Jan of 2002. In 2001 they did offer a few more items. It isn't cheap but what is at a Theme park. I believe it was $12 for an adult. The offereing were fruit, cereal, eggs, potatoes, corned beef hash, pancakes (? the first time I know they had them), bacon, sausage, yogurt and grits. The frist time they also had a western omlete type casserole that had pieces of bread in it.

The Trattatoria restaurant (at the Portofino) has a great breakfast buffet. I think it's $13.95 A. I don't think they had grits though (a travesty imho)

The bakeries at the parks do offer breadfast sandwhiches that are pretty good.

Pastamore at Citywalk offers breakfast. I havent' eaten there though.

Also, off property but literally everywhere, are Ponderosa restaurants. Tons of butter on everything (including the grits) but cheap $4.95 not including drinks. Bleah, but the kids loved it.

Originally posted by nhrenee
The Trattatoria restaurant (at the Portofino) has a great breakfast buffet. I think it's $13.95 A. I don't think they had grits though (a travesty imho)

YES! Both Sunset Grill & Trattoria have excellent breakfasts! :)

The kids prices were around $10 at Trattatoria.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter