• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Place for Vegas Souvenirs

simba_one

"I wash my hands of this weirdness!"
We'll be visiting Vegas for the first time this summer and will only be there for one night. We have a helicopter flight over the strip booked for the evening and want to see/do several other things in the short time we'll be there for.

With that in mind, where is the best place for souvenirs? We'll hopefully be making stops at a few of the bigger hotels so will check out their shops but is there a definitive place which has a good mix of everything? I know The Forum Shops at Caesars are supposed to be the best in the country so would that be a good choice?

The World's Largest Gift Shop is pretty amazing. And there are lots of Vegas
souvenirs in the Freemont Street area. The Forum Shops at Caesars are a
must see, but the shop are more high end - if that's what you're looking for.
But that World's Largest Gift Shop just north of the strip is the place to get all
the typical Vegas stuff.

We'll be wanting to do a bit of both (typical Vegas stuff for friends and family and then clothes and products from brand stores for ourselves - see how that works out? ;)) so looks like The Forum Shops and this Bonanza place will be perfect!

Thanks! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter