Best place to change clothes

cdurham1

Most magical at the most magical place on Earth
We like to take a change of clothes to the parks. Does anyone have advice on the best places/ways to change in the parks?

There's no area for changing like you'd find in the water parks, so the restroom or a family restroom is your best bet.

I find the park's bathrooms to be clean so I have changed in there a few times. If you are going over to a resort for a special dining reservation, the resorts will have nice clean bathrooms that are larger than the ones in the park. I pack a non wrinkle material and change for dinner fairly often.

In Magic Kingdom the nicest bathrooms are in Fantasyland and are Tangled themed. It's a good place to change into long pants if it gets chilly. In Hollywood Studios there's a companion bathroom that's a great size so you can take the stroller in with you - it's near the Little Mermaid show. But in general the closest bathrooms are the best places to do a quick change because the quicker you change the quicker you get back to the fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!