Best Rate on Tickets

dvcdenise

Mouseketeer
We are a party of 6 going to IAO and Universal Studios. I have 9 one tickets. What is the best place to get the remaining 3. Also when I have gone is the past they have had buy one day get one free in the next 7 days. Do they offer that now? Is there any differece if you buy on line or at the front gate. I am debating wether to buy now or when I get there. We are going Dec 8-16. Any suggestions?

I have been debating on what tickets to buy also. I know they use to have a sample pass for 75.00 to get into both parks in one day. Someone said they do not have that now. We will only be there one day so I finally just decided to go and buy them from my AAA office. I got the 2 day hopper the price was 86.00 each adult. I think thats a pretty good deal since its only 11.00 more then the sample pass plus we get an extra day admission. You might try to find out about the sample pass, but I think it is no longer available.

Ticketmania has the best prices I have found. I think for an adult the 2 day pass was $84.95.

There is no more 2nd day free.

There is a 1 day/2 park pass for around $70, but in my opinion, I think you should get the 2 day/2 park pass. It's around $15 more and the 2nd day never expires.

There is a AAA ticket deal available when you use your Discover card--buy 2 day hopper pass--get a 3rd day free! I think the price for adults is $95.35--allitle less for kids passes.
I'm not sure when they expire (I think 12/02)

Sue:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter