Best resort for club level

sheila14

DIS Veteran
Which resort has the best service and food offerings for club level? I would like to have some hot food offering. Price wise each resort is just a few dollars more than the other. Which would you choose and why?

I’ll give service to RPR.

I’ll give food offerings to PB.

We have stayed CL at HR many times but unfortunately the food offerings IMO fall short of what the other 2 have by a long shot.

We do love the staff however at HR and one food item I never seem to get enough of is the fried chicken wings and bleu cheese..........:cloud9:

Which resort has the best service and food offerings for club level? I would like to have some hot food offering. Price wise each resort is just a few dollars more than the other. Which would you choose and why?

PBH or RP.

Portofino offers more hot choices for breakfast, but evening appetisers they both have a hot food option every evening.

Service wise, RP wins for us every time.

HRH for me offers the least. The room is incredibly small whereas the other two are of a decent size and just feels more spacious and relaxing.

I’ve used club level at HRH and PBH and agree with Schumigirl - the HRH club room is very small. The food queue would flow out of the door and combined with the (loud) music playing it didn’t feel relaxing. My husband still talks about the gumbo served at PBH club level - it was the first time he’d tried it and he still reminisces years later :) I liked that at HRH the happy hour drinks were served outside of the dining room so the booze queue did not interfere with the food queue. I would say I preferred the food at PBH and the staff were amazing.

I can only tell you where it's the worse, Hard Rock. It's awful. Best hotel, worse CL in the history of CL. You get better food at the free buffet at your local Holiday Inn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!