Best restaurant for a special occasion.

EverafterKat

Earning My Ears
I am taking my mother to Disney World in January for her 65th birthday. This will be her first trip and I want to treat her to a fabulous birthday dinner. Where is a great and more importantly delicious restaurant to take a first timer? Fancy is fine, only restriction is that she doesn't like seafood.
We will be in Epcot that day but are willing to go to DS or any hotel on the Monorail line.

California Grill! The fireworks from the viewing balcony are truly magical!! We loved everything about our meal. The service was excellent! Make sure to tell them, or any restaurant you choose, that it is your Mom's birthday. They had confetti on our table and a chocolate Happy Birthday card on our dessert when we went!

Hoop dee doo, entertaining show and good old fashioned comfort food :) plus they make a big to-do out of everyone's birthday there, they go around and ask who is celebrating and announce every one individually!
Ohana could be fun or we loved Trattoria al Forno... Great food and they also made a big to do about our Honeymoon (although that's never guaranteed at any restaurant) that's why my number 1 choice would be HDDR! :)

+1 for California Grill for a time that will allow you to watch fireworks from the observation deck. For an overall experience it's tough to beat in food quality, fireworks viewing and usually good service.

We had my parents-in-law's 50th anniversary dinner at the Yachtsman, and it was exquisite. The food, the service, the ambiance--everything was top notch.

Depends, there is a lot of good food at WDW but if you are looking to infuse the meal with some Disney Magic then Dinner at Cinderella's castle is hard to beat. The fireworks from California Grill is special. I really enjoyed both the food and the atmosphere at the Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen in Magic Kingdom. I would also suggest the Happily Ever After dessert party. Good view of the fireworks without having to stake out a spot ahead of time.

California Grill! The fireworks from the viewing balcony are truly magical!! We loved everything about our meal. The service was excellent! Make sure to tell them, or any restaurant you choose, that it is your Mom's birthday. They had confetti on our table and a chocolate Happy Birthday card on our dessert when we went!
I have never been there, that sounds wonderful. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter