Best section of SSR for our situation?

MinnieTink

DIS Veteran
Looking for help from SSR lovers :) Here is the situation: my DH, DD17, her 17 year old friend, my DD13 and DS7 will be staying in a 2 BR in SSR in November. We will also have my mom and dad there as well. My dad is going to want to be close to a pool and food options. My mom will be renting and using an ECV. I was thinking the Springs area would be good to request, but then read that it is the last bus stop so I'm wondering if that will make transportation difficult, especially with my mom in the ECV? We are going the first week of November.

We have never stayed at this resort, so we need all that Dis expert help! Thanks so much!

PS Best part is my kids won't know Gram and Pop will be in WDW with us until we arrive there! Woohoo love surprises!

I agree too, and it's not that far to the walkway that goes over to Downtown Disney, near Cirque. Pool is usually a little less crowded as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter