Best spot to view Wishes

916chipndale

You've got a friend in me
what do you think the bet sport to view wishes is? what is your favorite spot? i loved watching wishes from the polynesian beach because it was peaceful relaxing and dead on center with the fireworks

My favorite spot for watching wishes was out in front of the winnie the pooh ride cause there wasn't a crowd but you do miss tinker bell flying over head. I would have to agree with you watching wishes from the poly is awesome. I another great place is on the bridge over to tomorrowland.:wizard:

My favorite spot for watching wishes was out in front of the winnie the pooh ride cause there wasn't a crowd but you do miss tinker bell flying over head. I would have to agree with you watching wishes from the poly is awesome. I another great place is on the bridge over to tomorrowland.:wizard:

i see your from hamilton nj im from edison in middlesex county! nd i never thot of watching wishes from the winnie the pooh ride i should check it out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter