• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best time to arrive at port..with impatient 4yo

lruggiero

Mouseketeer
I just called the Radisson to book our shuttle over and the girl suggested I get to the ship before noon so I booked the 11:30 shuttle, however, how early will they start to board the ship?

Is there anything for the kids to do while waiting? Does anyone know what time is the earliest bus from the Disney Resorts? I can kind of judge it from there.

Thanks

Lori

There are TVs with Disney shows on in different areas, a model of the ship, and a character usually comes out about that time (11:30). You can also go outside to a viewing area and see the ship.

The start boarding around 12:00 (noon) and it goes pretty quickly, so you should be fine.

DJ

I went last year with an impatients 3 and 5 year old. Between the characters and the cartoons, they had a blast. We were there at 10:30 (which was way too early by the way) but around 11:15 is when everyone started to show up and the characters started coming out. My husband and I took turns sitting in line so the kids never had to stay in line, which helped a lot.

have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter