"Best" trip reports.

Rosey203

Earning My Ears
I really love reading the trip reports on these boards but there are so many I never know where to start. So I thought I'd ask you guys what your favourite trip reports are! Anything goes, the more pictures the better, but reports without are great too!

I'd also like to find some trip reports were people have done things more out of the norm - Theres so much to do at Disney other then just rides at the park all day, and I'd love to see people's different experiences!

It really depends on what you're interested in reading about. I usually seek out the reports with dining reviews/pics included and hotels or experiences I'm interested in. I also like reading about reports with kids--since that's how we travel too. Recently, I couldn't get enough Christmas pics and ideas. I also scan for TRs where people post on a regular basis. I know from experience it ends up being more work than expected to do a TR with pics and got stalled a few times. :) I have completed one though, and will start another soon. My last includes Universal and a stay in a Grand Villa. Just returned last night from our first Christmastime trip. It will include Animal Kingdom Lodge club level with Sunrise Safari, a Disney Cruise, Christmas events like Mickey's party, Osborne lights, Candlelight processional, and Breakfast with the Grinch at Universal, and the Nickelodian hotel--and swimming in the "snow"! There's some different stuff for you.

It really depends on what you're interested in reading about. I usually seek out the reports with dining reviews/pics included and hotels or experiences I'm interested in. I also like reading about reports with kids--since that's how we travel too. Recently, I couldn't get enough Christmas pics and ideas. I also scan for TRs where people post on a regular basis. I know from experience it ends up being more work than expected to do a TR with pics and got stalled a few times. :) I have completed one though, and will start another soon. My last includes Universal and a stay in a Grand Villa. Just returned last night from our first Christmastime trip. It will include Animal Kingdom Lodge club level with Sunrise Safari, a Disney Cruise, Christmas events like Mickey's party, Osborne lights, Candlelight processional, and Breakfast with the Grinch at Universal, and the Nickelodian hotel--and swimming in the "snow"! There's some different stuff for you.

Thanks, yours seems great, and I can't wait to read your latest! :)

Well these are all of the ones that I'm subscribed to and all caught up on:

- From Oil Wells to Jingle Bells-Bells by: nebo

- I Can See Epcot From Here! ~ A November Trip and Dining Report ~ by: Momof2DisneyBoys

- My first trip to WDW and DH's first time being arrested by: RigLee

- Can Disney Save A Marriage? by: Believe Dreams

- Disney Vacay With the Love Bugs by: onescgirl

- How I Survived 11 Days at WDW With a Disney Resistant Husband by: cdotla

These are all AWESOME reports. And I have literally spent nights reading through them all. All of these people are really great writers and storytellers... because I thoroughly enjoy their reports :wizard: I hope you like them too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter