Best Use of Snack Credits

Natasha Steele

Disney Dreamin
I saw an article last year, can't remember where, that had an awesome list of items that could be purchased with snack credits. There were a lot of items on there that I didn't realize could be purchased as a snack credit. What is everyone's favorite WDW snack?

If I remember correctly, we used our credits for Starbucks cappuccinos and lattes. This made more sense than using it on less expensive items.

If I remember correctly, we used our credits for Starbucks cappuccinos and lattes. This made more sense than using it on less expensive items.

This was the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title.

Use them on goodies from the shops such as Mickey rice krispie treats, chip & dale pretzel bags, goofy candy bags, popcorn, etc. to take home as souvenirs!

W
I do love sleepy hollow, but they don’t accept the dining plan...
I’m guessing that’s a change from last year that I didn’t know about? We used snack credits there last year. Those ice cream cookie sandwiches can also be found at the ice cream shop on the end of Main Street. ::yes::

Snacks from around Epcot's World Showcase. There are so many great bakeries and confectioneries with awesome house-made snacks that are well worth a snack credit. My go-to is the Roule Lard et Fromage in France (Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie):

enhance

I used two snack credits on this this and a strawberry pastry for dessert and it ended up being the best "QS" lunch I've ever had on property.

Snacks from around Epcot's World Showcase. There are so many great bakeries and confectioneries with awesome house-made snacks that are well worth a snack credit. My go-to is the Roule Lard et Fromage in France (Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie):

That looks delicious! We had a quick service lunch in France last year & loved it! We definitely need to try this one!
enhance

I used two snack credits on this this and a strawberry pastry for dessert and it ended up being the best "QS" lunch I've ever had on property.

enhance

That looks delicious

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter