• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best way for solo traveler to get from disney to US

Tiggeroo

Grammar Nazi
I am considering a solo trip. I've got a great rate at AS's. I want to spend 2 days at US and IOA. What would be the least expensive way for me to get there. How much? If I don't need to I'm not going to rent a car. But if it's cheaper I'll have to.

I believe Mears would cost about $18 or $20 roundtrip, you can call and ask them or even check there website. I believe a cab would be about the same or even a bit more if he is allowed to charge something extra for higher gas prices (I know my local cabs have an additional fee posted so I would think they would have them to in FL.)

You might want to consider renting a car for just a few days during your visit. I believe Alamo has rental counters at Swan & Dolphin and the Car Care Center (something like that!). Less expensive, and you won't have the car sitting in the parking lot most of your stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter