Best way from WL to TL, mini-golf and Boardwalk??

goofy4tink

No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator
Okay, I've checked back over this month and I can't seem to find an answer to this. If we want to travel to these spots (TL, Fantasia or WinterSummerland mini-golf, or Boardwalk) are we better off just going to TCC from WL and getting a bus that way? We'll be there mid-Aug. I'm assuming that getting to a hub is the best way...say MGM for Boardwalk but what about mini-golf? When we did BB on our last trip, we went there from AK. So I'm not sure if there is a bus directly from WL or not. I'm so confused at this point I just want to scream.

There are *NO* buses at the TTC to any of those destinations.

To get to Typhoon Lagoon, simply take the Downtown Disney/Typhoon Lagoon bus. During morning hours, the bus reroutes, and stops at TL before DTD. Afternoons, it reverses.

To get to WinterSummerland, take the Animal Kingdom/Blizzard Beach bus.

To get to Fantasia Gardens or the Boardwalk, take the boat to the MK, and catch the bus to the Swan for FG, or the Boardwalk bus for that. -OR- You can take the bus to Studios, and the boat from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter