Best way to book next trip

robeck

Mouseketeer
We are planning on returning in May 2019. I know it's a bit soon, but I was starting to look into Disney related things. I have a question that I figure is best answered by the people on these forums. We have been to Disney world 3 times but last time was 7 years ago. We always stay at the Poly and will again this time. I have used a travel agent for each of the last 3 trips. I feel that I can do this myself this time but I was wondering if there is a benefit to using an agent as opposed to booking myself. I would also like to use my Disney rewards points for this trip and am unsure how to do this and I don't know if I can do that through an agent. Please let me know what you people do or would do in my situation.

I would definatelty request a quote from one of the agents at DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com. There's no obligation and you wont find a more knowledgable staff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter