Best way to get an Ohana ressie??

Skyw

DIS Veteran
Hi
I am trying to get an Ohana reservation two months out. Needless to say, there aren't any to get. So what is the best way to beat the system??? Do I need to call everyday? Get online? or just find somewhere else??

thanks

I would try getting online everyday and play with times. I would also get a backup for a less popular place right now that you could cancel later if you get it. Good Luck

Keep trying online...I tried for 3 months to get a reservation for Chef Mickeys before our trip...was successful 1 week before we left.

If you can be flexible between a couple nights, that will help. I've been searching for the same 2 days for about 2 weeks. No luck so far for the time I want. (Wanting to eat at Ohana and then see Wishes on a 9PM showing night). I'm searching every day online - I did manage a 5PM on one of the nights, I just wish it was 6:30 instead.

Also, I booked Kona Cafe for the night I wanted more and the time I wanted as a backup.

HTH!:goodvibes

We have made an ADR at a time we did not want and called back to get a time that we did. Just keep trying. The atmosphere is not the same, but the food is just as good. I think having Kona as a back-up is a great idea.

To be honest you need to check constantly throughout the day. I had went from having an 8:15 p.m. time which was originally booked by phone and was the only thing available, to when the online dining finally came out i was able to check all day long and it paid off, not only did i get an earlier 5:00 dinner time, but got two additional reservations for 5:15 p.m.there (I love Ohana and have to eat more than once:goodvibes). You never know when there is going to be a cancellation. I was lucky going on later in the day around 4:30 which is around when the times opened up for me but it can happen any time you just neve know. also 45 days out and the week before arrival time is a great time to check more often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter