Best way to get there?

roxiehartseeyore

Mouseketeer
I will be in California at the end of the week for a work thing and just realized tonight that I’ll be (relatively) close to Disneyland! I’ll have the free time BUT no car. My hotel is El Segundo and the google says it’s not a long trip, barring traffic. Is it feasible to use something like Uber? And if so would the service be readily available, like I wouldn’t get stranded at the park? I live out in the sticks so Uber is just wishful thinking in my area lol! Or are there other options I’m not thinking of? Thanks!

Uber or Lyft are readily available options to and from Dland to other cities in LA area. There are a ton of drivers for both and they are not hard to summon. My son goes to USC and doesn't drive. His whole existence is made possible with ride hailing companies. You would never get stranded at the park, but if this were a concern, you could walk over to the Dland hotel and just catch one of the cabs that are always picking up people at their entrance. Have a good trip.

Uber...they are all over the entire SoCal basin at all hours of the day and night and trips like that are regular and expected. No Problemo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter