Best way to get to the Disneyland Hotel from SNA?

Hollyster2

<font color=purple>Once Upon A Dream<br><font colo
Hi! We will be a group of three arriving at SNA on Sunday Oct. 2nd. We are staying at the Disneyland Hotel. What is the most economical form of transportion to the Hotel and back again to the Airport on Thursday? Thanks! :)

A cab each way would likely be between $30-40 total for your group of 3 (likely cheaper this way than to take Super Shuttle). BTW... tons of super shuttles hang out at the exit of the baggage claim area of SNA, so no need to reserve ahead of time - in fact the one time we did it that way it was cheaper by about $2 per person to get Super Shuttle directly at SNA as opposed to reserving it ahead of time.

Thank you Wendy! We were wondering if a Taxi would be the most economical way to go. I am glad to know Shuttles don't have to be arranged ahead of time.

For 3 or 4 people, I also think a taxi is a reasonable way to go to DLR from SNA. The bus is probably the cheapest, but not by much. My experience was that the shuttle for 3 people was just slightly cheaper than a taxi. The difference was negligable (a couple of bucks), and you don't have to sit through other stops. I agree, there is no reason to reserve a shuttle, and especially no reason to pre-pay for one.

If you do not pre-arrange a shuttle do you just go with the first shuttle that will take you. We have used Super Shuttle and Primetime for pre-arranged shuttles. I have never just showed up and requested a shuttle when I arrived. Which shuttle company is the best? I think the prices are the same.

I just remember coming out of the baggage claim area at SNA, and there were about 6 shuttle vans sitting there waiting to shuttle people. The drivers are standing around soliciting "need a ride?" to people who head their direction. I seem to remember them all charging the same rates to the DL area that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter