Best way to make room request

HMANSION LOVER

PIN TRADER
Just recovering from hip surgery. Staying at AoA in February. Is there an e-mail address I can send a room request to. Just looking to be as close to front of resort as possible. Or, should I put in a call to someone?

Thanks, again, in advance for all the help my fellow Disboarders give

Are you in a suite or mermaid room? Because all of the mermaids rooms at at the back of the resort. We always call and have our room request added to the reservation, and I will call back a couple of weeks before just to make sure it's on there. Not that I don't trust the CM:laughing: Online check-in has room requests but they are limited but since your is a pretty basic request it may be an option on the list. Here is a map that shows you where the rooms/Suites are.

If you booked directly through Disney, you can simply call and have that request placed on your reservation. If you booked through a TA, they will have to note the request for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter