• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Western Plaza International

JennyP

Earning My Ears
WOW!!
After spending quite some time reading alot of threads, you all have answered most of my previously asked questions...however I have come across many threads that speak of nightmarish adventures at seedy offsite hotels...My worst fear is that the images posted on the Best Western website is not what I will see when I get to the hotel, otherwise making for a terrible vacation experience. If anyone has any info regarding this hotel I would love to hear about. By trying to save a few dollars by staying offsite, am I setting myself up for a bad vacation?

Regards,
Jenn :(

I've never stayed there but if it is the Best Western on International Drive it looks to be a very big property and very clean, at least from the outside. You can see this BW from I-4 driving into Orlando and everytime I go by it I comment that it may be worth checking out on a future weekend getaway. It looks newly renovated and the location is good.

I seem to remember some negative posts in the past, but I could be wrong.

Jim

Thanks Jim,
It's reassuring knowing that seems to be ok in real life.....:)

Regards,
Jenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter