Best & Worst / ineffective "worst" voting

The Epcot one also reignited my question for what counts as quick service. Le Patiserie (however that is spelled) has always been a snack stop to me. In fact it was listed as the best use of a snack credit on the DDP.

As for imagining Pete reading this, not happening. The highest level this would rate is @Teleclashter noticing it because some jerk tagged him.
#ShouldveTaggedRyno

We did lunch at Le Helles Boulangerie Patisserie last trip and it was one of the best lunches we've ever had at WDW - really good and fresh food and nice options. Nothing super fancy (just nice sandwiches and salads and stuff) but portions were large as we were able to split a few things among my family

05_Food.jpg 06_Peter eating sandwich.jpg

This is like ranking the top 20 restaurants in NYC and then saying #18, 19, and 20 are the 3 worst.

No it's like ranking ALL the restaurants in NYC and saying the last three are the worst... which makes perfect sense.

Is it really that hard to just do two polls?

Best....

Worst...

Because seriously, this method is indeed flawed. It would never stand up in a scientific study of anything.

I don't think they're aiming for scientific studies of Disney quick-services.

I think there is something to be said for the bottom three possibly just being forgotten. I mean, if you're memorable, that's something! Even if it's bad. It's like the quote from Pirate of the Caribbean. "You're the worst pirate I've ever heard of!" "Ah, but you have heard of me."

No it's like ranking ALL the restaurants in NYC and saying the last three are the worst... which makes perfect sense.

Not really, it would mean those bottom three are the least voted best restauarants

A lot of thing everyonecan be neutral about and not vote for whereas other things could be more decisive where for some it's a favorite and for some it is the worst

I think there is something to be said for the bottom three possibly just being forgotten. I mean, if you're memorable, that's something! Even if it's bad. It's like the quote from Pirate of the Caribbean. "You're the worst pirate I've ever heard of!" "Ah, but you have heard of me."

Exactly - just think about the EPCOT one that was just released: I know some people that really like Electric Umbrella and a lot of people that hate it - but I don't know anyone that thinks of Starbucks when they are thinking of quick service locations

(Disclaimer: I'm from Seattle, home of a Starbucks on every corner)

I don't think of Starbucks as a quick service, more of a quick pick me upper. So the few people who voted for it were saying it was their best choice. I also think it should be 2 polls, best and worst.

Where are these polls located to vote?

(Disclaimer: I'm from Seattle, home of a Starbucks on every corner)

I don't think of Starbucks as a quick service, more of a quick pick me upper. So the few people who voted for it were saying it was their best choice. I also think it should be 2 polls, best and worst.

Where are these polls located to vote?
They are posted on the Dis Facebook page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter