Best Year Ever!! An International Disney Park PTR

Came over from your Solo TR. I cannot wait to hear how everything goes for this year! I'm so excited. And I can't wait to hear about y'alls experiences...especially with Copper Creek and then later in Paris!!! I'm so glad whatever third party company it was on that sold those tickets made right on it. That was really great of them. Have fun this weekend and safe travels!!
We are excited, too! I'll make sure to keep up with TRs (hopefully).

And yes, UT did the right thing and I'm so glad. It would have been easy to just screw us over but they made it right! That's why I like them so much :D

I found out some information a few days ago that rocked my world....

At our Disney movie night (we ended up watching Little Mermaid & Tangled, btw) I learned that P&A had in fact been to all of the parks, and not just MK and Epcot. I'm not sure why I thought they hadn't, although I pretty clearly remember them telling me such.

ariel shrug.gif

But on Friday they told me they had been to all of them so that's it. I'm just crazy.

BUT they haven't been in 5 years so there are so many new things to experience that it's like they've never been before.

aliens.gif

Only three more days!

How exciting! My brother and his gf leave Thursday for their trip so they'll be there at the same time! My brother hasn't been since fastpasses were still PAPER so I feel like even when someones been to the parks before there's just so much that has changed!

I hope you all have a great time!

How exciting! My brother and his gf leave Thursday for their trip so they'll be there at the same time! My brother hasn't been since fastpasses were still PAPER so I feel like even when someones been to the parks before there's just so much that has changed!

I hope you all have a great time!
Oh my gosh this will be such a fun trip for your brother!!!

Joining in!

January 12:

That's today! Have fun!

We called the DVC agent and put the payment through a couple days later, followed closely by some paperwork and our official Welcome Home package. Needless to say we are PUMPED to hear our first “welcome home” as we check in on this day.

Awesome! Congratulations!

We’ve already booked our Backstage Magic ABD for the week of our wedding anniversary.

This is my absolute DREAM! I have been to WDW many times but as a HUGE Walt and History of Disneyland fan, I am dying to get there and do that ABD tour! I'm hoping to do this in 2022. That seems crazy far away, but this year we are going on the Fantasy for a 7-night Eastern Caribbean cruise, next year we are using all of our DVC points for a BIG family trip in a 2-bedroom at BLT, and 2021 of course, is the 50th at WDW so we will be taking a few trips that year. The nicest part of being a DVC member is planning all of these trips ::yes::

What do you guys think? If you had to choose an LA-area non-Disney theme park to spend one crazy busy July Saturday in, which would you pick?

I really shouldn't have a say in this matter, I've only been to Universal Hollywood once in 1999 and I've never been to Magic Mountain, but I vote for Universal. We had such a great time that one time! Plus they also have some HP stuff now which is super cool, or at least it is in Orlando.

Have a great trip! Looking forward to reading all about it :-)

Hope you have a wonderful time on your trip! You are certainly starting 2019 off right! We are also staying at Copper Creek this summer and are really looking forward to it. I am sure you love it!

Joining in!

That's today! Have fun!

Awesome! Congratulations!

This is my absolute DREAM! I have been to WDW many times but as a HUGE Walt and History of Disneyland fan, I am dying to get there and do that ABD tour! I'm hoping to do this in 2022. That seems crazy far away, but this year we are going on the Fantasy for a 7-night Eastern Caribbean cruise, next year we are using all of our DVC points for a BIG family trip in a 2-bedroom at BLT, and 2021 of course, is the 50th at WDW so we will be taking a few trips that year. The nicest part of being a DVC member is planning all of these trips ::yes::

I really shouldn't have a say in this matter, I've only been to Universal Hollywood once in 1999 and I've never been to Magic Mountain, but I vote for Universal. We had such a great time that one time! Plus they also have some HP stuff now which is super cool, or at least it is in Orlando.

Have a great trip! Looking forward to reading all about it :-)

Thank you for following! Yes we are so, so excited for our trips this year.

Looks like you have some fun stuff planned in the next few years yourself!

Hope you have a wonderful time on your trip! You are certainly starting 2019 off right! We are also staying at Copper Creek this summer and are really looking forward to it. I am sure you love it!

We checked in this morning and we are already so, so in love with Cooper Creek!

A little bit of a live update for anyone who’s following along!

Yesterday was our travel day and it went well. We were worried because it started snowing at about noon and we had a 5:45 flight out. Thankfully our flight went out on time! I’m even more thankful because shortly after that they started grounding planes and the airport was seriously delayed this morning

So we arrived and checked into the Wyndham at Lake Buena Vista just after midnight and got settled in to sleep.

Then I was rudely awoken at 4am with a stomach bug. Ew! I spent the rest of the night laying in the bathtub so I wouldn’t bother Eric with all my illness. We checked out and made it to Copper Creek and luckily our room was ready. I’ve spent all day on the couch (major upgrade from the bathtub, lemme tell ya) which means we had to cancel a few plans, the biggest being our first Hoop De Doo show.

We were both really looking forward to it and we’re bummed that we had to miss it! But hopefully tomorrow brings a healthier day and we can get back to our plans.

Have any of you gotten super sick at Disney or on another vacation? It’s the absolute worst!

I’ve spent all day on the couch (major upgrade from the bathtub, lemme tell ya) which means we had to cancel a few plans, the biggest being our first Hoop De Doo show.

Oh, no!! :( Such sad news. I hope by now you're feeling better and enjoying your trip! All I can think is thank goodness the bug didn't hit you while you were flying. Talk about miserable!

Oh, no!! :( Such sad news. I hope by now you're feeling better and enjoying your trip! All I can think is thank goodness the bug didn't hit you while you were flying. Talk about miserable!
Oh my goodness that would have been awful! I've had friends tell me about their experiences with stomach illness while flying (one was trans-pacific from the Philippines to the US. UGH!) and it does not sound pleasant at all.

Hey friends! We just got back last night from our first trip of the BEST YEAR EVER! I got over my stomach bug in about 24 hours so I didn't miss too much and we still had an amazing trip. I hope to get a TR started soon.

And now it's time to focus on our next trip- Backstage Magic! I've been playing around with the plans and we have a few more details nailed down that I'll share soon.

We also have an unplanned non-Disney trip to look forward to. My DH is bangin awesome at his job and earned a free all-expense-paid week in Palm Springs, CA for us in May! It will be strange being so close to DL and not visiting, but it will be a fun trip anyway (and it's FREE).
holla.gif

Joining in. Looking forward to hearing about your DLP plans.

Ugh, so sorry to hear you caught a stomach bug at Disney. As someone who's been there and done that, it's the worst! Glad to hear it didn't mess up the rest of your trip, though.

Joining in. Looking forward to hearing about your DLP plans.

Ugh, so sorry to hear you caught a stomach bug at Disney. As someone who's been there and done that, it's the worst! Glad to hear it didn't mess up the rest of your trip, though.
I've definitely been using your TR as a reference for what to expect at DLP!

Yeah the bug wasn't the best but I'm glad it was over quickly and I'm even more glad that my DH remained miraculously healthy.

I'm so glad your illness didn't end up ruining your whole trip!

And, woo hoo for husbands winning trips!!! :) Mine is a PE teacher, so good as he may be at his job, I don't think any trip-winnin' is in the cards for us!

I'm so glad your illness didn't end up ruining your whole trip!

And, woo hoo for husbands winning trips!!! :) Mine is a PE teacher, so good as he may be at his job, I don't think any trip-winnin' is in the cards for us!
My parents are both in public ed so I definitely know that life hahaha

I felt so bad when I saw you were sick on insta! But I'm glad it passed as quickly as it came on and hopefully didn't get anyone else sick! My whole family got SUPER sick one trip when we did a split stay at some rinky dink hotel in Kissimmee and POFQ. My Mom blamed us all getting sick on the hotel in Kissimmee and the pool and we've never stayed off property since!

Your Copper Creek villa looked amazing though, can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip!

And your plans for future trips, obvs :dancer:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!