BethKo and Son February 2020 Disney Trip!

DAY 5 continued: we ate a late lunch so we were not hungry for dinner instead, we waited until 6:45 for our Happily Ever After dessert party with lawn viewing. First, this was the best view I have ever had of the fireworks and we were in the last row as we didn’t go down until 15 minutes before it started. Highly recommend this! I ended up crying as this was our 1st time seeing the whole show. I will miss wishes but this was phenomenal. 494041
our view!!!494045

I love your report so much! Feels like a trip down memory lane cause we were there at Pop right at the same time as you guys. I loved the dessert party too and Happily Ever After is awesome too! Glad you enjoyed it.

I give you so much credit for speaking at a conference AND making a great trip for your son. Not easy!

The dessert party is on my list for our next trip (hopefully 2/2021). Are those eggrolls on your plate?

I love your report so much! Feels like a trip down memory lane cause we were there at Pop right at the same time as you guys. I loved the dessert party too and Happily Ever After is awesome too! Glad you enjoyed it.
Yay!!! Thank u!!!

I give you so much credit for speaking at a conference AND making a great trip for your son. Not easy!

The dessert party is on my list for our next trip (hopefully 2/2021). Are those eggrolls on your plate?
Thanks!!! It was a balancing act but worth it! Yes!!! Cheeseburger eggs rolls with a horseradish heavy Big Mac sauce. Honestly, the vegi dip was the best of the savory items....

DAY 6: The last day.......😭
Okay, we have always loved Cape May Cafe for breakfast and dinner so I planned a breakfast as our farewell meaL...it was a perfect planthat allowed an hour and a half for breakfast, there would be characters and great food!!!!
Reality? Cape May was running behind so we had limited time for breakfast and it stressed us out plus it was HOT in FL...like mid-80’s but since we were headed home to Philly, we dressed warm... so we were hot and stressed so I do not recommend farewell Breakfasts if you have a plane to catch. That being said, the food was delish! 494259

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!