Better Price for HIFS?

MommaluvsDis

DIS Veteran
I'm seeing some really great prices for HIFS. I booked several months ago for June 2002 for me, DH, and 3 teenage DSs. I got a price of $168.00 per night. Is the reason that the price is so much higher than I'm seeing on the other threads because I'm taking teens instead of tots?

Any suggestions on how I can get a better price?

Thanks!

MommaluvsDis: It is my understanding (and I don't claim to be an expert) that, as with most hotels, you are paying by the room, not the occupants. It should have nothing to do with the age of your children (I don't think they even asked me when I made ressies). I would imagine that you are going in what is considered their high season. In addition, it's possible that they raised their rates for 2002, though that is just a guess. Don't despair, however. You have plenty of time to look for better rates. I would check the Dis, Mousesavers, Deb's site, etc. periodically until then; you are bound to find a better rate than rack. Good luck. We're going in Oct. of this year, I'll post a review when we get back!:bounce:

I'm seriously thinking of changing from June to October. My Dss will be out of school for a few days the first week in Oct. The bus driver at DW told us that if he were coming to DW, he'd do it in October because the weather was great and there were no lines for the rides. Also, I'm sure that hotel rates are better.

Have fun and let us know how your stay was!

looking on their official website from time to time for any advertised specials they might be running for whenever month you decide to go. I remember seeing some listed awhile ago the last time I was on there. Hope this helps.

We are going to be staying at the Holiday Inn Family Suites in July. I researched the internet and came up with various prices. How I got the lower rate? I called Hoilday Inn 800 #. They are running a special $125 pr night for a kids suite- you can get a discount if you are in the government or military. We got ours for $110 pr night! I can't wait to go! good luck!:) :cool:

Hi there
Try www.placestostay.com for low(er) rates at HIFS.
I've used them before to get a great rate.

I just checked a few different dates for October and the rate would be $116/nt for the kidsuite.

Good luck and happy planning

Oct is a good time to go to avoid the big crowds but you do risk wetter cooler weather than the usual Fla. summer forecast (hot & humid with brief afternoon showers). Also, another site to check for HIFS is .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter