Beverly Hills Boulangerie opens when?

kristie73

Mouseketeer
Does Beverly Hills Boulangerie open when the early entry of the park opens (7am)? Thinking of stopping in there first for a quick breakfast snack before heading over to Harry Potter. Or maybe its better to eat a little something at the hotel first. We are staying at Portofino Bay. We aren't getting grocery items this trip. Thoughts?

Does Beverly Hills Boulangerie open when the early entry of the park opens (7am)? Thinking of stopping in there first for a quick breakfast snack before heading over to Harry Potter. Or maybe its better to eat a little something at the hotel first. We are staying at Portofino Bay. We aren't getting grocery items this trip. Thoughts?
The website says hours vary but I thought they served breakfast sandwiches...although I don't see them on the online menu anymore.

They did have breakfast sandwiches and such - I think they open when the park opens
There is also Starbucks and a place over in the San Francisco Wharf area that had quick breakfasts.

And of course there is the Leakey Cauldron in the Harry Potter area.

I usually dont eat at the Hotel as it takes too long and it's a bit pricey for what I want - just something quick to get me going and a coffee

Starbucks is open and you will pass it as you walk to Diagon Alley if you hang a right on the street that will take you pass Finnegans and the Mummy. It’s the right side corner.

Also if you hang close to waters edge on the street that passes Transformers as you are heading to Diagon it would be on the corner to your left.

Very convenient if you like Starbucks.

Just got back. Boulangerie wasn't open. It's closed off with the rope. We went to Starbucks. No line surprisingly. I guess we were there early enough.

We did the Starbucks again at Portofino another morning. Ate it on the boat. Then we also tried the breakfast buffet at Trattoria del Porto on a day we had a break from the parks. It was good. Of course pricey, but we enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter