Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

I find it sad that anyone working in a restaurant has not tried the food. Boma, though, has so many varieties. I think servers should have some knowledge of the dishes but also the chance to sample it. Poor guy. Boma is delicious!

Have a wonderful trip!
I agree, he was very nice except a little bitter! The Boma breakfast was so good!
Thank you!

Hi Caroline......

Haven’t fully caught up but just saw your post saying you’re heading to Orlando again!!!party:

Fabulous news.........weather here has really got warm again so you’ll have some beautiful weather I’m sure......we head home today, but have a wonderful surprise last minute trip, absolutely thrilled for you.........have fun.......:wave2:
Thanks Carole, I am excited for some warm weather! I hope you had a wonderful trip, I will be excited to hear all about it!

So I am a super lurker on the boards but really enjoy reading your reports! I came out of hiding because we are going to overlap your dates at WDW. My DD14 and I are flying out of Madison, WI on Tuesday and are spending the week at CSR. Maybe we will see you around! Have a great trip!
Yay, Thank you for reading and saying hi! How fun for you and your daughter! We will be at the same resort! I hope we run into each other, that would be nice. Weather looks pretty good! Let’s hope it stays that way! Have a wonderful trip!

... very seriously talking about the Beware of Poachers sign as we left the lodge. They were very shocked that even Disney had to worry about poachers on their property. I am sure they were serious....
We made it to AK and no animals were poached. Yay!

Of course there are poachers at Disney world -- how else would they make Eggs Benedict ?
:stir:

Breakfast looks delicious! How weird that the waiter never ate at his own restaurant?

Beware of poachers! What a funny story and great choice for TR title!

Inca Cola is my favorite too :) I'm sad we didn't get a chance to visit Club Cool on our Epcot day!

Adorable pic with Mickey & Minnie! Those outfits are just too cute!

Sounds like a nice final morning!

That really stinks that you were flying home to such cold weather and that the airport was freezing. I would have neenm miserable!

Thank you as always for sharing! HAVE AN AMAZING TRIP!!! Can't wait for the next TR!

Ahhh have so much fun on your trip!

Boma breakfast looks really good. I have heard it’s the best breakfast buffet on property so have considered trying it.

I love people watching/listening on our trips. Most of the time it just frustrates me though cause it’s someone saying something just totally wrong. I have to stop myself from jumping into someone else’s conversation quite often.

Why does Soarin always seem to take so long in the fp line? Those people in front of you would have got on my nerves and I probably would have been a tattle tale and told a cm about the alcohol in the water bottle. Probably just cause I’m a rule follower.

We totally missed the deep freeze back home, thankfully! Although my mom texted me almost daily with a picture of her car thermometer on her drive to work!

I enjoyed reading this tr and can’t wait to read your next one! I’m sorry we never ran into each other this time!

Monkeys are not gorillas people and there are no real poachers in AK or at AKL. Simba one come in:rotfl:
It's so funny that you mention this because Jimmy is irate when people confuse monkeys and apes! He learned on a trip to AK, the first time he had done the Wilderness Explorers booklet, that you can tell the difference between monkeys and apes because monkeys have tails and apes don't. When we returned home, he was like, "Why do they call Curious George a monkey?! He has NO TAIL! He is a curious little APE!!!" He corrects people at the zoo all the time...

One week from today, I will be heading to Disney World! Yay!
And you're there now! Hope you're having a wonderful time :goodvibes

I accidentally put cream cheese on my waffle and pancake, I thought it was butter:crazy2:
Oops! Once I accidentally put eggnog on my fruit, thinking it was yogurt :faint:

They were very shocked that even Disney had to worry about poachers on their property:rotfl:I am sure they were serious. ::yes::
:rotfl2:

We made it to AK and no animals were poached. Yay!
Phew! Close one, no doubt :laughing:

Monkeys are not gorillas people and there are no real poachers in AK or at AKL.
Yikes... people really needed to pull it together that day :rotfl:

I couldn’t get D to try the Beverley, she knew something was off the way I was trying to sell it
:laughing:

Thanks for another wonderful trip report! Looking forward to the next installment :goodvibes

My favorite here is the Inca Cola.

That's my favorite too.. which is surprising since it tastes like bubble gum... and who would have thought a drink named Cola would taste like gum, and that I would like it?!

Hope you are having a good time this week!

This DAH was fun and the crowds were low, the snack carts were busy. We didn’t partake in many snacks this time. The cold made the ice cream and cold soda not all that appealing. Overall it was fun and I’m glad D got to experience it. This was our 3rd DAH and probably our last at MK.

I have thought about AK except I just don’t see the value for us, we have both been on FoP at least 10x, Dino a 100x and Andi has been on Everest a ton. What do you all think?
Yeah, I don't know if I'd bother with MK again (we have enough of the similar rides at Disneyland). AK I may be interested in because I do love those rides, but I've gotten a bit scared off from the higher number of people and wait times reported recently. DHS could be interesting because it would leave me the day to book FPs elsewhere...

I loved everything I tried. I had at least 3 plates of delicious and scrumptious food.
Boma truly is the best breakfast on property! There's a reason I've gone 3x!

We arrived at Epcot and decided to have some soda samples at Club Cool. Sticky floors and all, I do really like checking this place out at least once a trip. I couldn’t get D to try the Beverley, she knew something was off the way I was trying to sell it :crazy2: My favorite here is the Inca Cola.
I still haven't been in here! Though you can't trick me to try Beverly - I did in Las Vegas and ick!

Have another magical trip! I’m so jealous of all your trip.
Thank you, we had a wonderful time!

Have a great trip! Weather sounds like it will be great!!
Thank you. The weather was so wonderful, loved it!

Of course there are poachers at Disney world -- how else would they make Eggs Benedict ?
Haha! Good one. Maybe that is what these people were worried about,someone would take all the poached eggs!

Have a great trip! I will keep my fingers crossed for you for a fabulous, warm trip!
Thank you, weather was beautiful!

Have a great trip!!
Thank you, so glad we went, it was so nice!

Breakfast looks delicious! How weird that the waiter never ate at his own restaurant?

Beware of poachers! What a funny story and great choice for TR title!

Inca Cola is my favorite too :) I'm sad we didn't get a chance to visit Club Cool on our Epcot day!

Adorable pic with Mickey & Minnie! Those outfits are just too cute!

Sounds like a nice final morning!

That really stinks that you were flying home to such cold weather and that the airport was freezing. I would have neenm miserable!

Thank you as always for sharing! HAVE AN AMAZING TRIP!!! Can't wait for the next TR!
Thank you Alexis! I was really surprised people thought of real Poachers haha!
Our trip was really nice, weather was so much warmer than January, I really enjoyed this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!