"Beware of the Dog"

IdesOmarch

DIS Veteran
I'm putting up Beware of the Dog signs all around, in my office, on my bathroom mirror, in my car. Its not for a regular Dog, its for me. To beware of the dog in me. I have a friend that thinks the dog part is the best part, and asks me why I'm doing this. I tend to think that the dog part is overrated and typically just leads to trouble. But I'm sometimes conflicted.

I'm putting up Beware of the Dog signs all around, in my office, on my bathroom mirror, in my car. Its not for a regular Dog, its for me. To beware of the dog in me. I have a friend that thinks the dog part is the best part, and asks me why I'm doing this. I tend to think that the dog part is overrated and typically just leads to trouble. But I'm sometimes conflicted.

Please check with your insurance agent first. "Beware of Dog" signs are an admission that you know the dog in you is dangerous and you are, therefore, inviting an immediate lawsuit should you bite someone who enters any of the above locations. I'd recommend "No Trespassing", "Private Property" and "Dog on Premises" signs instead. Also, please make sure that the dog in you is up to date with his legally required rabies vaccine.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Please check with your insurance agent first. "Beware of Dog" signs are an admission that you know the dog in you is dangerous and you are, therefore, inviting an immediate lawsuit should you bite someone who enters any of the above locations. I'd recommend "No Trespassing", "Private Property" and "Dog on Premises" signs instead. Also, please make sure that the dog in you is up to date with his legally required rabies vaccine.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I've had my shots thank you. :rolleyes1

Don't think I didn't notice that none of you kitty cats can appreciate a perfectly good dog thread.:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter