Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique- 2020 Packages

MouseMama11

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone! Does anyone have up to date hairstyles for BBB? I tried Googling and searching here but came up empty handed. I saw the prices on the WDW website and what is included in each package but the Frozen packages weren't on there and pictures of the different hairstyles weren't on there either.

TIA!! :)

Try typing in Bibbidi Bobbidi boutique grand Floridian and look for a Disney Parks blog from sometime in August of 2019. There’s a little video that shows what they generally look like.

For the Frozen Packages, if you go to the BBB page and click on “show all packages” both Frozen packages and the knight packages should show up with what’s included and pricing.

I also find watching recent YouTube videos of people who have been to the Boutique to be helpful sometimes, so that could work as some show what hair options there are and dress options.

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts