Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for boys?

themommamouseketeer

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Are there any "boy themed" options offered at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Botique? Like a pirate or prince maybe? We will be going to DL.

Last edited:
Yes! This is exactly what my son has been asking about! Thanks for the advice! We'll give it a check out. Do you know if it is offered at both land and world?

Yes! This is exactly what my son has been asking about! Thanks for the advice! We'll give it a check out. Do you know if it is offered at both land and world?
If you're talking about The Pirates League, we've only ever gone to the one at Magic Kingdom in Disney World. I've never been to Disneyland and didn't see it there with a Google search.

If you're talking about The Pirates League, we've only ever gone to the one at Magic Kingdom in Disney World. I've never been to Disneyland and didn't see it there with a Google search.
Thanks for looking. You're too kind. I will do some research myself. It's a great tidbit to know for our next DW trip.

We loved the Pirates League at Magic Kingdom! I know it was at Disneyland several years back, but unsure if they still have it there. My son and daughter both did it and loved it! Daughter did the mermaid version and son, the pirate. It was lots of fun and pretty affordable all things considered!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!