Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique ?

So I just booked BBB for my boys during our Nov trip, but it didn’t let me specify which package I wanted. Do they just ask you when you arrive? You’d think they’d want to know that I want the one that only takes a few minutes of hair-gelling as opposed to the whole princess shebang....

We did it twice when my DD was younger. Once when she was 4, and again when she was 6. Both times we got the basic package. She loved it, and I'm glad we did it. (And I am one that was able to get her dolled up in her Princess dress in a way that people would comment and assumed she went to BBB)

I just booked BBB for our next trip, We've never even looked at it before but my friend figures this will be the last trip the girls are interested in it.

Does anyone have any photos of the tutu and tee shirt? I'm thinking that will be what my daughter wants to do. I just don't want it to be some cheap tutu when it adds $50 to the package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter