biergarten or garden grill?

da disney fans

<font color=red>Cast Member!<br><font color=indigo
I'd like to make reservations for the CP, but don't know which restaurant is better -- Biergarten or Garden Grill?

We'll be eating at Garden Grill. I figure that it's an easy way to catch some characters and eat before CP. We ate there in August and it was fairly good. A heaping platter of catfish, flank steak and chicken. With veggies, salad, and terrific bread. And dessert too. Nothing fancy but since my dd is somewhat 'discriminating' about her food, it fits the bill for us!!!

Depending on the relative times of your PS and the CP you'll be seeing, you might want to be aware that Biergarten is MUCH closer. But then, I'm very partial to Biergarten-it's a "must-do" for us every trip.

Depends on your food preference. I was excited to finally try Biergarten but, unfortunately, discovered that I do not care for German food. My two year old, pickey eater son loved Biergarten though. He ate everything in site and laughed and clapped along with the entertainment.

Although the food at Garden Grille is more basic American chow, I really like the restaurant and always feel that we get our money's worth. Plus you get the character interaction as well.

I vote for the Garden Grille! We tried it for the first time last Dec and loved it. I don't know what took us so long.....

I vote for Biergarten. We love the food, the decor and the show is alot of fun! (we have never been to Garden Grill)

Biergarten! I've eaten at both and the food is great at Biergarten and just so/so at the Garden Grill. They do have Chip and Dale and Farmer Mickey though..... Still I'd go German. Enjoy! :cool:

Have to agree with mplsmom1. I'd pick the Biergarten.

Is garden grill that place in the Land??

If so there should be no question on where to go - Biergarten!!!

The entertainment (and beer) alone is worth it!!! The food is secondary.

Plus its your honeymoon so I would think you would want to go someplace fun. Hey, maybe they'll pick you for the yodeling contest!!

Biergarten is probably my favorite WS place.
The food is good and there's a good variety. I like the chicken and rice :) They also have sausages and more German fare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter