BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

Like clockwork.....not one brain amongst any of them when it comes to listening to Paul.

What a horrible bunch of people, it's too bad BB is so busy trying to make sure Paul wins that they don't show how actually horrid these people truly are.

Matt's only accomplishment is eating cereal, it really is, yawn!

I feel bad for Mark, they will be ruthless with him

Love how Cody threw out his last ditch effort about Alex and Jason trying to flip the house, LOL, hope it planted seed of doubt in some of their small pea brains.

Cody really hates them, haha, as do a majority of the rest of us!

Did anyone else think Christmas threw the HOH comp? She was shooting so well, then on the last one she shot wayyyyyyyy short. Kevin ALWAYS throws it too, so obvious.

It was all so predictable, I was so annoyed by how it played out.

OMG, was that obvious or not! She was practically shooting them off the board and then the last one what happened -- she lost her wrist strength! That was way too obvious that she threw it -- they're not even trying to make it less noticeable.

I do love how Cody walked over the coffee table to avoid everyone and was out the door before they even got out of their seats! I hated him in the beginning, but since Jess left he was trying to play the game and you started to really see a personality. I think Alex blew it by not taking out Elena and letting Cody stay -- although he probably would have gone out anyway with the double eviction.

There's only 5 weeks left and they have 10 players -- there's got to be another double eviction down the line.

Boy, did Kevin look sad thinking about his family. Maybe he's worried about all the touchy feely that's been going on between him and some of the girls. :confused3

Hmm...how do we know the live feeds are...in fact...live???????? And same for the "live" evictions?????

At the end of the season, sometimes one of the evictions is filmed live but broadcast later but there are way too many moving parts to fake it for the whole summer.

OMG, was that obvious or not! She was practically shooting them off the board and then the last one what happened -- she lost her wrist strength! That was way too obvious that she threw it -- they're not even trying to make it less noticeable.

I do love how Cody walked over the coffee table to avoid everyone and was out the door before they even got out of their seats! I hated him in the beginning, but since Jess left he was trying to play the game and you started to really see a personality. I think Alex blew it by not taking out Elena and letting Cody stay -- although he probably would have gone out anyway with the double eviction.

There's only 5 weeks left and they have 10 players -- there's got to be another double eviction down the line.

Boy, did Kevin look sad thinking about his family. Maybe he's worried about all the touchy feely that's been going on between him and some of the girls. :confused3

Cody's exit was epic!! I also loved his interview with Julie.

To see what idiotic move one of the house guests makes next with the hopes that someone willing to do something gets HOH ---Mark, I'm talking to you!

That's the only reason I am going to suffer through -- hoping to see the house shake things up. Alex had a chance this week to do that and now it will continue to be the Paul show. I don't blame him, I blame the producers. I think he has them so wrapped that they have forgotten that eventually they will have to turn on each other as there won't be anyone else to pick on!

That's the only reason I am going to suffer through -- hoping to see the house shake things up. Alex had a chance this week to do that and now it will continue to be the Paul show. I don't blame him, I blame the producers. I think he has them so wrapped that they have forgotten that eventually they will have to turn on each other as there won't be anyone else to pick on!

She is sooooooooooo tied to Paul, it will never happen until he does something or tells her to do something else.

Paul got a ton of advantages and has been masterful in controlling most of the house guests. At this point, he deserves the win because everyone is following his lead and basically doing things that could/would hurt their game because Paul talks them into it. He's controlled all of the nominations and evictions...including Jessica's. It's just a real shame he made the game incredibly personal and turned into something so ugly because it wasn't necessary for him to do as well as he's doing.

BTW...I am not at all a fan of Paul. I didn't care for him last season and can not stand him at all this season.

She is sooooooooooo tied to Paul, it will never happen until he does something or tells her to do something else.

Paul got a ton of advantages and has been masterful in controlling most of the house guests. At this point, he deserves the win because everyone is following his lead and basically doing things that could/would hurt their game because Paul talks them into it. He's controlled all of the nominations and evictions...including Jessica's. It's just a real shame he made the game incredibly personal and turned into something so ugly because it wasn't necessary for him to do as well as he's doing.

BTW...I am not at all a fan of Paul. I didn't care for him last season and can not stand him at all this season.

My husband and I were talking about this last night -- imagine what a truly different game this would have been this season without Paul coming back in. Wonder if Cody and Jessica would have run of the house -- who knows, but it sure would have been more of a game than this version is!

Curious to see the new temptation she spoke of last night....... I'm sure its to ensure Paul goes all the way. He will get instruction in the DR on exactly how to do it correctly.

Feeds shut down for Derricks return I guess and maybe zingbot?

Curious to see the new temptation she spoke of last night....... I'm sure its to ensure Paul goes all the way. He will get instruction in the DR on exactly how to do it correctly.

Zingbot was at one of the comp last night

My husband and I were talking about this last night -- imagine what a truly different game this would have been this season without Paul coming back in. Wonder if Cody and Jessica would have run of the house -- who knows, but it sure would have been more of a game than this version is!

Or if they got him out on the first eviction? Sure, everyone was blind sided when Cody nominated him but it was a good move and if he stayed on the block, I am pretty confident enough people would have seen it was best to get him out.

I am very curious too. I guess host the HOH comp and who knows what else.

Or if they got him out on the first eviction? Sure, everyone was blind sided when Cody nominated him but it was a good move and if he stayed on the block, I am pretty confident enough people would have seen it was best to get him out.

Not sure about that -- that was why everyone so wholeheartedly turned on Cody.......they were already under Paul's control by then. They all seemed so enamored by him!

Not sure about that -- that was why everyone so wholeheartedly turned on Cody.......they were already under Paul's control by then. They all seemed so enamored by him!

I believe it's because Christmas ended up on the block and combined with being mad about the blind side, there was no reason to get rid of her. I really think if they had a few days to think about it, they would have come around. Of course we'll never know since Paul had plenty of time to brain wash these people before he was even allowed to be nominated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter